Frequenty Asked Questions2022-04-11T18:17:53-04:00

Frequently Asked Questions

We’re here to help

Please be aware that any email you are sending is not secure.  Please do not include sensitive information, such as your account information, social security number, PIN or password.  This information is best directed to our Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-492-3221.

What do I do if there is an error or discrepancy on my statement?2022-04-11T18:16:48-04:00

In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfers or to ascertain whether a preauthorized transfer has been made, call us at 1-800-492-3221; email us at [email protected]; or write us at CNB Financial Corporation, EFT, PO Box 42, Clearfield, PA 16830 as soon as possible, if you believe your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on your statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared.

  1. Tell us your name and account number.
  2. Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
  3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.

We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.

What do I do if I think my identity has been stolen?2022-04-11T18:15:51-04:00

Instructions for detecting, defending, and deterring identity theft can be found on the website of the Federal Trade Commission at

What do I do if I forgot my eBanking User ID or password?2022-04-11T18:15:33-04:00

If you have forgotten your ID or password, simply click on the Forgot Your Password link on the Log In page.   If this link is not displayed for any reason, contact the Customer Service Center at 1-800-492-3221 for assistance.

I received a phone call from from the Fraud Service Center on behalf of 1865 Wealth Advisors about a possible unauthorized transaction on my Visa Check Card. Is that call legitimate?2022-04-11T18:15:08-04:00

Yes.  All 1865 Wealth Advisors Visa Check Cards feature fraud monitoring to help protect you from fraudulent purchases.  The Fraud Service Center will contact you via phone if a purchase appears to be fraudulent.  If you have received a phone call or voicemail from the Fraud Service Center, they can be reached at 1-866-842-5208.

How do I update my contact information?2022-04-11T18:14:23-04:00

Updating your contact information can be done quickly and easily with a short call to our Customer Service Center.  With this call, representatives will be able to change the information on your deposit account(s).  Changes cannot be made, however, to your loan accounts.

Updates can also be made via eBanking.  When you change your contact information in eBanking, the changes will apply to your deposit account(s) and your loan account(s).

Credit card contact information updates must be made by contacting the customer service number provided on your credit card statement.

How do I set up ePay?2022-04-11T18:14:03-04:00

You can set up ePay through eBanking.  After enrolling in eBanking, simply click on the “Make Payments” tab, then follow the prompts to easily set up ePay and begin using this convenient service.

How do I order checks? What is the quickest way to reorder checks?2022-04-11T18:13:41-04:00

Customers can reorder checks by coming into a branch and dropping off the reorder slip that is in the next to last book of checks in their previous order.  Our associates will be happy to help with this.

Customers can also reorder checks by accessing the Harland Clarke website via the link on this website.  This is your quickest option to get the order in and processed.  You can either order online or by calling Harland Clarke toll-free at 1-800-275-1053 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

How do I get a copy of a check?2022-04-11T18:13:18-04:00

Customers enrolled in eBanking are able to electronically view and print copies of all checks that have been paid through their checking account.

Customers can also get a copy of a check by stopping into one of the branches and speaking to their neighborhood banker.

It is important to note that if a check has been electronified (converted to a preauthorized withdrawal as opposed to returning a check to the bank for payment) by the payee, an image of the check will not be available.

How can I protect my account from non-sufficient funds (NSF) charges? And if I overdraw my account, how can I make sure my items still get paid?2022-04-11T18:12:48-04:00

Checking your balance before you write a check or use your checkcard is easier than ever using our free telephone, online and mobile banking services.  Either call Service Call at 1-866-224-7314, check your accounts using personal eBanking, or check in on-the-go with your smartphone using Mobile Banking or our mobile website.

The best way to keep track of your checking account is to balance your check register each month to your monthly statement.  Any discrepancies should be taken care of immediately… but if you have done a good job keeping track of your money there will never be a discrepancy.  Remember to record your ATM withdrawals and your automatic payments.  It is very important to remember that a checkcard acts like an electronic check, and funds are automatically deducted from your account.

Sometimes, though, you get busy, and mistakes can happen, and your account can become overdrawn.  For those times, the Bank offers the following services:

  • There are two options for Overdraft Protection.  If your checking account is overdrawn, for a nominal per-transfer fee funds can be drawn from either a savings account or a line of credit to cover the overdraw.
  • Payment Privilege is a discretionary courtesy that is added to checking accounts that meet certain qualifications. This automatic service covers overdraws up to $400, should you overdraw your account by writing a check, withdrawing at the ATM or using your checkcard for point of sale purchases.  Charges will still be assessed, however, your items will still be paid.

Ask your neighborhood banker for more information about any of these services.

How can I obtain a free credit report?2022-04-11T18:12:08-04:00

The Fair Credit Reporting Act guarantees you access to a free credit report from each of the three nationwide reporting agencies – Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion – every twelve months.  The Federal Trade Commission has received complaints from consumers who thought they were ordering their free annual credit report, but instead paid hidden fees or agreed to unwanted services.  Don’t be fooled by TV ads, email offers, or online search results.  Go to the authorized source,, to request your free report.  You can also order your report toll-free at 1-877-322-8228, or via mail.  For more information, visit

How can I get my bank information over the phone?2022-04-11T18:11:40-04:00

24/7 access to your 1865 Wealth Advisors accounts is simple and free using a touchtone phone and Service Call.  Simply dial 1-866-224-7314 to gain access to your account balance, information on checks or withdrawals, verify deposits, transfer funds, make loan payments and more.

How can I get a copy of previous statements?2022-04-11T18:11:04-04:00

Copies of previous statements can be obtained by stopping in at your branch and speaking to one of the Bank’s representatives, or by calling our Customer Service Center at 1-800-492-3221.

By enrolling in eStatements through eBanking, customers can view statement activity quickly and easily.

How can I do my banking without having to wait in line at the Bank?2022-04-11T18:09:34-04:00

There are a number of ways you can do your banking without having to step foot in a branch office.

By using the Internet, you have 24/7 access to your accounts through the bank’s eBanking services.  Not only can you transfer funds, check your accounts and make loan payments, you can view check images and send and receive secure messages to and from the bank.  You can also pay your monthly bills online using the free ePay service.

GoMobile makes it possible for you to securely access your financial accounts on the go.  You can check your balances, review your transaction history and transfer funds between accounts using your smartphone.

With ServiceCall, you have 24/7 access to your accounts via your touchtone phone.  Transfers, account inquiries, and loan payments can easily be made through ServiceCall.

How can I check my account balance?2022-04-11T18:09:12-04:00

Checking your balance is easier than ever using our free telephone, online and mobile banking services.  Either call Service Call at 1-866-224-7314, check your accounts using Personal eBanking, or check in on-the-go with your smartphone using goMobile.

Who do I call if my Check Card or ATM card is lost or stolen?2022-04-11T18:06:53-04:00

To report a lost or stolen Check Card or ATM card, contact us by calling 1-800-492-3221.  Or you can contact 1865 Wealth Advisors by mail at PO Box 42, Clearfield, PA 16830.

Go to Top